Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Out of Practice!

My nail skills are rusty! But here we go...

 Nope, it's not black! It's a murky underrated halloween green jelly! This is China Glaze - Near Dark and NYX - Gold Glitter (formerly Gilded Glitter) which was on my wish list for ages
 and...I did something I haven't done in a while - I bought a polish! This is Essie - Main Squeeze
It has this great purple flash! I figure this might be one of those Essie "sheer letdown" colors, but hey I haven't been impulsively buying in a long time right?

I miss posting, but the new group blog is in the works! Can't keep away from blogging forever, right?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice to see a post from you!! The NYX looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie main squeeze is so pretty!!!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...