I was going to combine this with my challenge post, but it is real wordy...my wrists are IN PAIN! Playing catch up with my tags...Read on if I intrigue you! Well, and if you won't explode at the sight of a million words...
Thank you to Miranda at Splat by Arfblat for this award!
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the versatile blogger image to your blog post.
7 Random Facts:
I have 22+ (!) for you, keep reading!
- Rochelle at Elle-Hime
- Parisa at The Nail Movement
- Pauline at omgnoodles
- Diana at Nails By Diana - I see she was JUST tagged for this, but she introduced herself to me by email last night and I want to learn more about this new blogger!
- Amy at Oh La La Loverly - Speaking of new bloggers, I convinced one of my "real life people" to get her blog on. Literally brand spanking new, but keep an eye out for this girl!
Now...I've been tagged by Dragon Lady Nails! Also a long, long, long, long time ago I was tagged by Jackie from Mema's Manis and never came through...
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me:
1. My "real life people" don't know about this blog - I look crazy! The count is currently at 3.
2. I am known to buy polish, throw away packaging, and stuff it in my purse before I come home. Addiction!
3. I'm college graduate who sleeps with stuffed animals.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with the internet. As of now, I'm hiding from everyone except you guys...
5. I could live on orange juice and chips. Disgusting.
6. I hate TV and movies, because they turn me into sludge. Watched all of Community in 2 days, and Parks and Recreation in 2 weeks.
7. I have silly rock star dreams and nail polish company dreams...
8. My parents hate nail polish fumes, so I have to go to great lengths to be able to do my nails - your welcome!!!
9. I'm an insomniac. Literally, I can only sleep if I'm exhausted and my eyes won't open.
10. Colorful organized things make me happy.
11. I'm a stupid hopeless romantic. :(
My Questions from Jackie:
1. What color is one your nails right now? Pastel stripes I'll be sharing for next week's challenge!
2. What is your favorite color of polish? I'm drawn to most cool toned colors, but PURPLE!
3. What is your favorite food? This is an impossible question, since I love food...especially cute food.
4. How long have you been blogging? Since the start of 2012!
5. Do you have a pet, if so, what is it? My blue beta fish Freddie and my Papillon puppy Fang :3
6. What is the last movie that you saw? I actually have no idea...don't laugh, but I'm not a movie person!
7. What month is your birthday in? August
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want with you? Someone special...
9. What is your favorite TV show? Community or Parks and Recreation!
10. What is your favorite perfume? My mom hates scented things, but I use a Goji Berry and Mango body mist from Victoria's Secret...also I need to test out my Love Express fragrance pencil.
11. What really makes you angry? Liars and people who poke their nose in other peoples' business. Also heartbreak...mine or otherwise.
My Questions from Dragon Lady Nails:
1. How big is your polish horde? Do you think it is big enough? I'm in the mid 100s...I'm trying to moderate now...I'm running out of hiding places so my mom doesn't notice the growth!
2.How long have you been blogging for? I guess this is a common question, but since 2012 began!
3. What is your favorite type of polish? (Crème, glitter, jelly, crème with glitter, flakies, holo, color shifting, etc) Is all of the above an answer? I think I go through phases...I just got over a crazy crazy glitter phase, and am temporarily moving into pastels.
4. One polish/trend/collection/finish that everyone else seems to love but you don't (borrowing this one from Cathy)! I don't know if this is something that "everyone loves," but nail dangles...no no no no no!
5. What shape and length do you like your nails? I like them just past the nail bed and squared (square!), but my corners keep bending...I'm thinking about rounding them out, but I think I'll regret it.
6. Konad or nail art or both? To wear, Konad. To look at, both! I love the idea of nail art but never feel comfortable wearing anything around that isn't "manfactured" looking.
7. What’s your favorite thing to find or read on a nail blog? I like seeing new nail techniques and finishes - gotta stay hip.
8. Name the best hand lotion or cuticle cream you have used. Right now I'm using a sample of Lemony Flutter from Lush, but I think I want to switch out for Burt's Bees...(greenwashing!)
9. How many frankens have you made? Oh gosh. I don't feel like leaving my bed to count (yes, bed). Maybe 10? I dream about making a million and starting a line, but supplies and fumes limit me.
10. Nail polish jewelry - Yay or nay? Yay to make! Nay to wear, at least in excess. I'm one of those people who make cake but don't eat it...It's just more fun to make!
11. Is your polish addiction a recent or ongoing
11 Questions For You to Answer:
1. How many nail polishes do you own?
2. Do you go for dupes or originals?
3. What brand haven't you tried that you're curious about?
4. Besides nail polish, what is another hobby of yours?
5. How often do you do your nails?
6. How old is your blog?
7. What is your favorite polish?
8. If you could have any polish, discontinued or nonexistent, what would it be?
9. Do you have any holy grail products?
10. What do you think are nail trend mistakes? Is it crackle? Caviar? Stilettos?
11. Did you actually read this post, or am I just burdening you? I won't be offended!
(See versatile blogger tags, scroll up!)