Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 7 - Valentine's Day



<3<3<3<3<3
Yay, hearts! EEAASSYY!



 

Sinful Colors - Cream Pink, Hearts
Wet N' Wild - French White Creme, Tips

Top: NYC - Grand Central Station
I started with some french tip guides, then freehanded some hearts with my favorite pink.  They're SO EASY too! It's simple enough to do on both hands, and with little to no cleanup! Do we want a how-to? No? Too bad, because I already have one in the works.

Byyyye!

4 comments:

  1. Thats so cute...Perfect for V-Day!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so crazy lol! I love it!!! What an adorable mani! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...