Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nail Mail/Hauls

Look what I did...
Uh oh! I went searching for clearance L'oreal HIP duos (couldn't find them, help?) and came home with this.  Usually my Rite Aid is outdated and has nothing worth buying.  Today though, I saw NYC products 40% off and random displays 50% off including LA Girl - if you wanted those Glitter Addict polishes, go look! There were even a couple Sally Hansens 75% off! I should have gotten more...no.  I shouldn't have.
Rite Aid:
NYC - Grand Central Station (my go to top coat!)
NYC - Matte Me Crazy (my Essie is getting tired)
Rite Aid/CVS:
Wet N' Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up (my alternative to Zoya - Arizona)
Wet N' WIld Shine - Wild Card
Giveaway win from Candy Coated Tips:
P&K: Lady Luck
P&K: Lucky Street
Essie - Cute as a Button (this was a gift from a friend who - for the second time now - bought the exact same pink twice...hahaha)
Walgreens: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - White Veil (Limited edition! White glitter!)
Rite Aid: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Presto Pewter
Walgreens again: Sinful Colors - Zeus
I feel guilty for not being able to swatch much, so this should help!
L-R: NYC - Matte Me Crazy, Wet N' Wild - Wild Card, Wet N' Wild - Sunny Side Up, P&K - Lucky Street, P&K - Lady Luck, Essie - Cute as a Button, Sally Hansen - White Veil, Sally Hansen - Presto Pewter, Sinful Colors - Zeus

Rite Aid:
LA Girl 10 Eyeshadow Palette - Color Surge
NYC Individual Eyes - Central Park(for blue eyes)
Rite Aid:
NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain - Never Ending Nude
Ebay:
10 Nail Striping Tapes

Really colorful post! I'm loving these photos...I should utilize natural light more often.  I also think I should review things I buy, because they just sit around looking pretty.  Anything in particular you want to hear more about? Anything at all!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh my Rite Aid's do not have the Matte NYC top coat.... hmmm... Fun stuff! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear about your experience with the nail striping tapes. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I sometimes feel like I can buy all the nail polish colors our there! thank you for the great nail posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's that lip stain? I've been curious about them but have never actually tried one.. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...