Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sinful Sunday - Unicorn

Stainer Alert!
Sorry for disappearing..been thinking.  I have a lot of posts lined up, so I should post more.



Sinful Colors - Unicorn, 2 coats

No base, no top.

This is my first full use of this one (the emptiness is due to frankening).  Keep in mind that my application was rushed and clumsy.  It's a nice color, but turned my nails yellow.  Use a base coat. Use a base coat.  Use a base coat.  Unicorn is a good dupe for China Glaze - Lemon Fizz.  I'm pretty sure it's permanent, so if you're itchin' for a springy color, get to Walgreens!

I'm going to post how I used Unicorn for this week's Easter challenge shortly.  Kbye.


PS! Square Polish now has its own Twitter and Instagram :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, bummer that Unicorn stained...  I have a bottle sitting untried.. to busy to paint nails.  xo  However...  I always base coat my nails.  Hopefully I'll be safe!

    Also, I'm so glad to see your blog on Twitter - followed you!  Also, I recently started using Instagram so I followed you there, to.  I'm ElleHime on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty delicate yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...