Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nail Mail/Hauls

Don't be mad!
I know I've been missing...I haven't felt like using the computer much lately, but let me at least show you these goodies!

For the Zoya Earth Day promo, my friends and I ordered together (saving packaging!) and I got these pretties:
Zoya - Twila
Zoya - Zuza
Zoya - Marcella
Freebies! We spent over 50 combined...that's overwhelming for me.  To see my friends' Zoya purchases, check my Instagram!
Qtica - Grapefruit Hand Scrub (I gave some away, didn't use it that fast!)
Zoya - Remove+ (2 oz. size)
Last time I snagged Rite Aid's clearance items, and this time I got to shop the new displays, which were full full full! So glad they have Color Club now, I've been waiting to own some :)
NYC - Lexington Yellow
Color Club - Factory Girl
L.A. Girl - Sparkling Peach (why isn't this more popular?)
I've recently returned to my crafting self (updates on that later) and picked this flock powder up at Michael's...for $1!
Lastly, from Amy, who impulsively bought this and has now made me rethink buying eyeshadows just because they're pretty...:(


Yes, I did this week's challenge, but it makes me sad.  I'll show you some other time.  Bye!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...