Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 18 - Cartoon

Bunnies and Immaturity
I was going to do a whole hand of them, but they look scary! I know this isn't technically a cartoon, but I have a lot of these stuffed bunnies called Fumofumosan? Apparently they're cute little things that live in clouds...I want to find a cat one someday! Yes I know...I'm 22.  Go ahead and judge.


L-R: Orly - Beach Cruiser, Wet 'N Wild - Tickled Pink, Wet 'N Wild - Lavender Creme
I don't have pictures of all my bunnies, but these are based on ones I've named Fumo, Fumi, and Fumu.  Really original, I know.  I was going to add Smirky (a tiny red one) Busty Blue (a tiny blue one), and Limpy Lemon (a medium sized yellow one), but I thought their faces looked demented and stopped.
Me + Fumo.  Pow! He's humongous.  If you follow me on my personal Instagram, you'll probably see more of him.  We're bfflz.  Yeah.

I'm finally behind on the challenge, oh no! See you soon if you aren't embarrassed to read my blog after this post :)

Back to Week 17's Challenge - Earth Day
All posts from the 52 Week Challenge

9 comments:

  1. That is cuuuuute. I love the colors too. Makes an awesome summer mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. I want to do these too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think they're scary at all, they are soon cute! I love em. I want to try the frog one now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hot pink. It's making me want to do my nails for the first time in months..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...