Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 8 - Corset

One Lonely Nail
Sorry guys, this is my half-assed attempt to not fall behind on the 52 week challenge...I know, it's not even a corset! I was really excited to try some polish I got (I'll show you soon) and just didn't feel like having corsets on my nails.  So very quickly, I threw this on, snapped a photo, and moved on.  Hopefully nobody's upset with me! I'll try again some other time...



Black Acrylic Paint
Wet N' Wild - Black Creme
Konad Plate M57

Top: NYC - Grand Central Station
Sorry for the lame post.  I guess it's just a lame post for my lame mood...visit my challenge page to see everyone who actually put forth the effort this week!

2 comments:

  1. Corset or not, it's still cute.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your
    blog!  I just followed you.  Recently started my own blog and I would love
    some feedback or maybe a follow!?  Thanks
    so much, and keep up the good work!


    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com


     


    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...