Oops!

Thanks for visiting, but I don't update this blog anymore! If you miss me, you can find me on Instagram here and here, at my Etsy shop, and my website :)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Franken Friday: 2

Ewww
Sorry for the terrible paint job. I'm posting this because I realized I've only put up one franken - irresponsible. One day I must have been high on polish fumes, because I randomly started pouring polishes together and this is one of the results. Why it is in a grimy inconvenient striper bottle is beyond me!

Unmixable gold glitter.  I need to buy empty bottles.

2, Two coats
No Base, No Top

Aside from the gross bottle and my poor application, I do quite like it.  It's my favorite color after all, with a touch of glitter and angst.  This murky purple jelly is filled with small fuschia glitter and gold microglitter.  I know that Sinful Colors - Verbena made its way in, and so did various LA Colors polishes.  What do we think?

MAKE ME POST MORE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And I love that you say it's "full of glitter and angst". That made me laugh, lol! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! I'm a new follower and would love if you would please follow me on my blog aswell!

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad paint job at all! & I freaking love the franken. Such a pretty colour and then with all the glitter <3 loooove it :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...